The welfare and well-being of any player connected with Chailey and Newick Colts FC is our foremost concern.
We have procedures and
processes in place to ensure that we operate with the best interests of the
players at heart.
- Chailey and Newick Colts
Football Club is a Charter Standard Club, and is run in a manner approved by the English FA
- Every team has an accredited FA qualified coach. To achieve the level 1 qualification you need to undertake a Safeguarding Children workshop, a First Aid course as well as Football Coaching sessions.
- All volunteers involved with players have been DBS (formerly CRB) checked.
- Our teams are registered and governed by the Sussex County FA.
- We have a dedicated Child Welfare officer – Graeme Weston – who can be contacted independently of the club if you ever have any concerns about child welfare - [email protected]
- We have a Code of Conduct for all players, officials, parents, carers and spectators are expected to follow.
- We have a social media guide especially written for young players in the modern world.
If you have any concerns at all please talk to your team
manager, Graeme or any member of the Committee at any time. The FA have issued an NSPCC helpline for anyone
wanting to come forward to report anything that you may be concerned about in
The number is 0800 023 2642.